Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's for Dinner?

I get so tired of eating the same things.  We have tried and true recipes that we stick to, but I always am on the lookout for a new recipe ... it's like I just know there is something else out there to make that is more scruptious than my current platters and I'm on a mission to find it.  With that said....I usually still end up making my tried and true recipes because I know they are delicious.  So, if you're looking for something good to eat, here are links to a few of our favorites:

Tomato Basil Bisque Soup
BBQ Chicken Pasta
BBQ Chicken Roll-ups
Tamales (I recommend downsizing this recipe unless you want a year supply of tamales)
Tomato and Olive Penne
Chicken Cordon Bleu Vegetable Casserole

Bon Appetite!

3 comments:

Adam B said...

Did I introduce you to Mel's? I can't remember. I love her recipes. BBQ Chicken Pasta is our favorite comfort food recipe. We make it with the cheddar biscuits. Mmm...

Kimberly said...

I don't know if you remember who I am (friend of Mark's), but I can totally relate to getting tired of the same old recipes. Reading food blogs can be so addicting, but thanks for introducing me to another one. :) Here's one of my favorites (if you aren't familiar with it already): www.ourbestbites.com

Mary said...

I'm making the bbq chicken pasta tonight! I totally need new recipes. We also eat the same things over and over again!