Even though Charlize and I are practically attached at the hip, I don't have very many pictures of us together. I did want to post an arm-out-turn-camera-snap-the-picture-hope-it-works photo for all my 'fans'.
Hey, It's Rochelle (one of Mark's Showtime friends). I love this picture. I have one of Will and I that I keep framed and closeby. It's near and dear to my heart! She is such a beautiful baby! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Congratulations :)
p.s. I'm so excited to have found your blog so I can see what's going on in your lives!
3 comments:
Very cute!
Hey, It's Rochelle (one of Mark's Showtime friends). I love this picture. I have one of Will and I that I keep framed and closeby. It's near and dear to my heart! She is such a beautiful baby! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Congratulations :)
p.s. I'm so excited to have found your blog so I can see what's going on in your lives!
I love this picture of the two of you, it's so natural and perfect. She will love to have it someday!
Post a Comment