We will soon have a home to call our own!!! Yippee!!! We close on the 31st of March if all goes well and move just a little further south from where we are now. I am so excited to have more space and especially to have a yard - just in time for summer! Charlize doesn't know it yet, but she is really excited about that, too.
Here's a sneak peak:

8 comments:
I love it! How exciting!!! I love one-story homes. Someday we'll live in one. :) All of the one-story homes here in the Denver area are REALLY old and still expensive, or they are really really small. Lucky you!
Congrats!This is awesome. I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to own a house.
That is so great! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to come see it!
Yay! I'm excited for you! You'll have to have a house warming party or something. That'd be fun!
Congrats! That's so great!!! We can't wait to come and see it.
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! Super fun! Can't wait to hear about it on Sat. Congrats!
Oh my gosh! I didn't hear the big news! I am so excited for you all. Can't wait to come visit.
Wonderful News!!! We are excited for you. We look forward to seeing it someday.
Post a Comment