Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Wonder Horse

I had to post this video because I had the wrong setting on when I took the video and it's too big to send to Nana and Papa...but it's cute enough to share with everyone.  Papa brought the horse along with all of Mark's belongings to our new home and it up a bit.  Charlize was a little unsure of it at first; she's been warming up to it more and more everyday and today she wanted to ride it (yesterday she gave her stuffed animals rides).  Here she is:
I'm sure she'll enjoy it even more when she can get on and off herself...oh wait, maybe I'll enjoy it more when she can get on and off it herself. :)

2 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Cutie pie! How fun that you're in your house! I bet it's fun for her to have more room to play - and room for you to put her toys away. She will love that horse - especially as she gets old enough to be obsessed with horses. Doesn't every little girl go through that phase?

emily said...

we had one of these when I was a kid! (though I have more memories of getting my hair stuck in the springs than anything else...)

I can't wait to see your home transformation! Yeah!!!