Friday, July 22, 2011

Scofield Triathlon

Mark and a few of his co-workers decided to do a triathlon together in Scofield, Utah.  Mark did amazingly well, especially considering Charlize woke up at 4am and didn't go back to sleep.  (We tried putting her in bed with us and kept telling her it was night-night time, but I think since we never put her in bed with us she thought it was fun and kept popping up her head and pointing saying "mommy, daddy" like it was so cool she was between us.)  The triathlon had a good set up for Charlize and I....we got to hang out in the car (a great controlled environment for a toddler and a mom trying to keep track of her) and Mark passed on his bike and run).  Ending results: Mark got 4th in his age group .... oh so close to standing on the podium and receiving a plaque!

1 comment:

Whitney Harris said...

Good for you you Muck! I am lucky to make it out to the mailbox and back these days. :)