I think Mark is rather embarrassed that I call our kids "Bub" and "Bubba" a lot; it's not one of those things that I planned on doing--it just kind of happened. And after Bree's 2 month check up, I think Bubba is especially fitting; she's 95th percentile in weight and off the charts in height....the nurse measured her twice to make sure she didn't measure wrong. Charlize has always been tall for her age, too. Crazy considering Mark and I are pretty average. So our two month old is looking more like a four month old...but we love her to pieces - double chins and all.
She's started smiling when she's talked to - especially in the morning after she's had a good sleep.
We're not sure who she looks like yet...but most of the time people tell me she looks like Daddy. Charlize is an exact replica of Mark when he was a kid... just more girly (thank heavens).
You can see the Charlize AKA "mini Mark" here:
5 comments:
I like the picture of the three of them on the couch. Don't worry, I call Norah "chunky monkey" and I am sure she won't appreciate that as she gets older. :) She is a doll, so cute!
They are both darling girls...who knew Mark could look so good as a little girl. :) We really need to get together, it's been way too long!
Love love love that picture of her holding her head up. Darling!! What cute kids you have. Weird that your girls and mine look like their dads...good thing they are cute girls!
So cute! Everyone says Scarlett looks a lot like me, especially when I was a baby. Luckily, she's cuter. :)
Fact: You guys make CUTE kiddos! :)
Post a Comment