Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Charlize's many talents

I have a few posts I need to catch up on - our computer 'crashed' but luckily Mark's good friend came to the rescue and was able to save most of the information (whew).  It's amazing how much of your life is on a computer.

Charlize has discovered her feet and I think it's adorable.
She also is mastering the art of standing and balancing (with the help of Dad of course).

Her new favorite sport is the bouncy chair.  Mark's sister let us borrow her bouncy chair and Charlize is still getting the hang of it.  She loves it, but is still mastering the art of 'bouncing' and not just running.

1 comment:

erica said...

yay for updates!
love the picture of mark balancing charlize...every child needs one of those pictures right?

and yes, it is scary how much of your life is on the computer. freaks me out. i need to be better at saving to multiple places...but just takes too much time. guess its worth it when you realize how easy everything could be gone.