Mother's Day came and went and although I am an official mother now (because last year technically I was a to-be mom with Charlize in my tummy), the day really didn't feel that different. Mark did go out of his way to make an AWESOME card. He later explained how messy the project was from trying to get Charlize's hand prints while I was at a meeting and I believe it. She is a little wiggle worm.
A week later I went down to my Mom and Dad's and made them dinner for a late mother's day thank you. I think my mom appreciated a night off from cooking, and I appreciated her help in tying a quilt. It's been a LONG process to do this quilt and the process is still continuing, but I'll save the details of that for another day.
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day. That was sweet of Mark to make the card. Something you can keep forever.
Post a Comment