Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Talking" and "Jumping"

So I'm still figuring out the whole blogging thing and apparently the old version lets you post video but the new one doesn't, so here I am switched to the old but unable to modify my previous posts because they are in the new version, so you get a seperate post for videos. The first video: Charlize "talking". She's finally getting some consonant sounds rather than just "ooooh"'s. Don't mind the naked-ness....she seems to talk the most when I'm changing her diaper/clothes.
The second video: Charlize in her bouncy chair. Like I mentioned before, she's still getting the hang of bouncing and not just moving her feet like she's running. Thanks Jodi and Trent for letting us borrow the chair!

4 comments:

Whitney Harris said...

I think I enjoyed Mark's commentary just as much. :)
Lydia only would swing in the jumper. She would pull her legs up and swing back and forth. I was filming her once and the back come undone and so I just dropped the camera and you can hear my reaction and then I say "did you poop your pants?" She sure did, so they saying is true. I never tried it with James, I should have.

Tia said...

Oh my heck she is adorable!

Mindika said...

Soooo adorable! She is such a cutie!!

David and Katie said...

She's very cute and I like how she is running place. :)