She is so darling! Thanks again for bringing dinner by, it was delicious:) I'm so glad that you have a blog so I can see updates of your cute family! P.S. my blog is private, so shoot me your email address and I'll send you an invite. ericjen99@gmail.com
Ah, we are so protective with our firsts. Now I would give anything to let James taste ice cream (allergic)! I am sure she loved it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is so darling! Thanks again for bringing dinner by, it was delicious:) I'm so glad that you have a blog so I can see updates of your cute family!
P.S. my blog is private, so shoot me your email address and I'll send you an invite. ericjen99@gmail.com
Ah, we are so protective with our firsts. Now I would give anything to let James taste ice cream (allergic)! I am sure she loved it!
Post a Comment