Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Little Gremlin is Crawling

Sometimes I just don't know where Charlize comes up with all the new noises she makes.  Her latest addition is growling-she does it all the time.  The other day we were in the store and some people behind us were looking at her and waving and she growled at them.  Should I apologize when that happens, or is that cute?

Here is our little gremlin (Mark assures me that this is a Weeks family trait):
And here is a video of her crawling and growling: 

6 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

She is so. dang. cute!! I love baby growling. It is definitely cute. Good job Momma!

Alisha said...

Yay, she's crawling! It's cute, but watch out...they only get more crazy from here on out. :)

Janeen Wightman said...

I love the picture at the cabin.

Whitney Harris said...

She's on the move! The growling is hilarious. I can't say my kids did that. Too funny.

Rochelle said...

SO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

So glad I found your blog. Your daughter is DARLING! Tell that Marky I miss him. I loved catching up on your lives. I've been in touch with Ashely...man, they are in the worst days ever right now. It's so painful.