Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer Vacations

A quick update with lots of pictures to show what we've been up to lately.  We took several trips to Idaho and also a trip to St George to visit our good friends Morgan & Tiffany.

Idaho fun included taking pictures in the beautiful backyard of Mom and Dad Wightman:

Going to Jackson Hole (Charlize tried to find some clothing to fit in):


Trying my first "Idaho Spud" bar....not a mistake to be repeated:
Having fun with Prissy the dog and Nana and Papa Wightman:

And watching Mark compete in the Rexburg Rush Triathlon (he took 5th in his age group and 15th overall - way to go, babe!):

Thank you, Mom and Dad for letting us stay with you, play with you, and for feeding us!


In St George, we were lucky enough to be able to stay in my friend's parent's house (is that correct grammar?).  It was such a fun getaway with all the comforts of home plus some.  

We played in their pool (notice Char's wrinkly feet from swimming so long):


Went to Zion's and hiked around a bit (Charlize did quite well in the pack - thanks Chris and Desi for giving it to us!):

What a great get-away vacation.  Thank you Tiffany and Morgan for letting us come hang with you!

2 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Looks like fun! BTW, I think I told you already, but I love your family picture on top of the blog. Someday we need to get a picture in that same place. I definitely recognize those peaks!

Whitney Harris said...

I think my fav pic is of her crying with the flowers. Then again Mark with the moose hat is a close second.
I had a discussion with a bunch of friends from ID recently and most of us had never tried the Idaho Spud...glad I know I am not missing out.
I like the "Go Muck" sign, good for him. I just can't get in to the whole "runners high" thing.
Looks like a fun summer!