Gray, white and yellow -- three colors that are cute together but impossible to find together in fabrics. But I really wanted them...I got stuck on those three colors before Charlize was ever born. Mark patiently tried to help me find them and even showed me alternative solutions that were cute...but I knew I would never be completely satisfied unless I stuck to my original idea. Luckily, Michael Miller produces fabrics that are ADORABLE in those three colors...unluckily we had to order them online and they were more than what I wanted to pay. In the end though, it turned out to be what I had in mind and I am completely satisfied and I am glad my limited sewing skills could be put to a good use (P.S. thank you to my sister who let me borrow her sewing machine about a year and a half ago and hasn't asked me to return it yet...hopefully Santa will be bringing me one for Christmas.)

No comments:
Post a Comment