I love when a good photographer can capture Charlize's personality, and that's just what my niece Alisha did. You can check out some of her other amazing photos at http://www.alishasiddoway.com/. Charlize was acting as a hat model for some of these shots and I got to be in on the hat modeling action as well. I forget how bald she is until I see the pictures without the hair; oh well, maybe someday she will have hair. Some of my favorites are the ones of Char and I ... seems like I never get enough mommy-daughter shots.







4 comments:
CUTE pictures!
Way cute!
ah how fun! I love the close up with the brown hat of her. Hats are so fun!
WOW! THAT IS SO CUTE! All the different hats are sweet :) I have been wanting to do myself/have taken of me professional photography for a long time. one time i got dad's camera and just went around the block and filled up the card.. haha. i love the music on your blog. totally fits!
Post a Comment