Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby Faces

I think Charlize is a pretty good mix of the both of us.  Whenever I hold her, people tell me that she looks just like Mark.  Mark says that whenever he holds her, people tell him that she looks like me.  So what's your vote? Give your two cents on the poll at the left.

3 comments:

David and Katie said...

At first I thought she looked like you, but then seeing more pictures of Mark and of her, I really thinks she looks like Mark. :)

Mindika said...

I see a lot of Mark but there's a little of you in there too. I've always thought the two of you look a lot a like, so all your kids are bound to be a good mix.

Either way, she is adorable!

Janeen Wightman said...

I love watching her grow. Mark gets my vote. Janeen