Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Legs

I think I'm a little obsessed with baby legs.  I found a tutorial one day on how to make baby legs out of women's knee highs (since the real ones cost $8+) and thought it was a great idea (click here for the tutorial).  Besides the fact that it gets to be a hassle to take on and off pants for the several diaper changes during the day, it's also nice because Charlize is so tall (she's 25 1/2 inches at 4 months - the 90th percentile) and her pants are always too short; not to mention they are cheaper than pants (Target has knee highs for $2).
 
Ok, so I have to admit that not ALL of these are mine (I'm not THAT obsessed).  I sewed a few for our friends and just thought Charlize made a good model.  

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Cute, cute! I love the various poses she's in, so funny!
Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, we really wanted to get that recipe sometime for that casserole you brought on Sunday. It was yummy :)

Whitney Harris said...

I love these!! Do you think I could get away with James wearing them?? Yeah, I didn't think so....shucks. I will have to remember this though for the future or for gifts. Thanks for the idea.

Taneil said...

I have never heard of those but I will definately use them in a couple weeks when my Baby comes! Hey tell Mark hi! YOur family is adorable!