We enjoyed the beautiful weather over the weekend and went on a picnic. I think it was Char's first real fun social outing (besides going to family's houses or the grocery store).
Whenever we are in an environment outside of her norm (a.k.a. home), she gets really quiet and just looks around because there are so many new things to see. I think she was looking at some birds in the pond in the photo on the left (the majority of our feathered friends collecting food from people were seagulls, not ducks, swimming in the water).
She is also wearing a new flower I attempted to create. I found a tutorial on how to make organza flowers here and experimented. I thought it looked good enough to sport around on a headband.


4 comments:
she looks just like mark in the bottom right picture!
Aren't you just a little crafty mama! Keep sending the tutorials my way. Now that I have time I'm all for these fun crafts! Charlize is growin like a weed! I can't believe how big my little cousin is :) She's adorable, and looks just like my uncle!
Isn't it so nice to have great weather! A picnic sounds fun. The headband turned out real well and looks like fun to make. Maybe if I end up having another girl someday.
Those eyes are amazing. What a cutie! I'm so glad you started a blog so we can see all the fun photos.
Post a Comment